Monday, October 24, 2011

A Good Way to Save A Bit...

Wendy advised me to record this:
Office Max will give $3 credit for every empty printer cartridge returned. You sign up online to Max Perks, and then begin taking in your spent cartridges. The credit is available on or after the 20th of the month following the month in which it/they was/were taken in. Then, before you go to the store, sign in to your Max Perks account, print off your coupon, and go save some real cash!!

This past week, I took in my coupons for the past two months. We'd found several cartridges that we'd saved to take in, then had forgotten, so I took them all in together. I'd rather take in several at once, than to take them in one at a time. Well, anyway, I took all these things in, and this past week, I bought $122. of supplies, but only paid $11.23 for all of it.

Check it out. Even if you only have a cartridge or two, that's still less than you'd spend otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment