I'm not a person to give you tips on painting, although it's my current occupation: however, I can tell you how to keep those used brushes and rollers "fresh" and soft for days. I place the brush in a quart baggie, remove as much air as possible, and zip the thing shut. They'll be soft even after a week! Particularly handy if you, like me, are using multiple colors of paint.
For the rollers, I use one of those grocery store plastic bags. Slip the used roller into the bag, pull it up around the handle, and then twist the bag tightly around the handle to seal out the air. Again, that roller will stay soft for about a week!
I'm sure there are others that can add to this. I'm still a novice when it comes to painting, and I intend to stay that way! :-)
Enjoy today! Take some time just to breathe, and be at peace. God's created you for a purpose, and the fact that you're still breathing means He's not done with you yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment